Saturday, February 17, 2007

Racism is not .............



Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,
I am the dream and the hope of the slave.
I rise
I rise
I rise.


Maya Angelou (1928-)
"Still I rise," And Still I Rise (1978)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man, if you gotta ask you'll never know.


Louis (Satchmo) Armstrong (1900-1971)
reply when asked what jazz is

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Racism is not an excuse to not do the best you can.


Arthur Ashe (1943-1993)
quoted in Sports Illustrated, July 1991



















Celebrating Black History
"Black History Month." Infoplease.
© 2000–2007 Pearson Education, publishing as Infoplease.
17 Feb. 2007 .
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

READING ROOM

NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND

C-SPAN READING RESOURCES

DE BLOGS - AROUND THE HORN
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WRITING ROOM

THREE SISTERS

WRITE YOUR EXERCISE GOAL! HOOAH!

FOOD PYRAMID

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
INTERPLANATERY SAFETY TIPS



SAFETY HELPS






FIRE SAFTEY
















(Have A Great New Year!)

Enjoy your day

Still havnt found the right gift for mom?! Check out https://t.co/d6nBHUrfuV for all the wonderful options we have ! pic.twitter.c...