Wednesday, June 13, 2012

2012年.....Planetarium - Interactive star map and virtual sky...SPACE STATION


Utrecht’s Retail Art Supply Store Blog

www.PsPrint.com

NASA 2011 @ ISS

BAW
BandC




ENTER! As I continue traveling through Cyberspace leaving Mars 70 years ago and now heading toward Pluto. My log setting remind me where I left Earth.

MAIN DOOR-HEALTH/RELEARNING
SHIP SIGNAL RECEIVED...PLANET SITED IN THE DISTANCE..1206
 MESSAGES

I started this trip traveling through the The Valley of 7 Moons of Saturn. There are so many force fields in this area, I have the ship set back on Autopilot to try and communicate via Education Change Agent/Reference Status.
So far I am still alive.  I have been allowed to dock at this moon station to map, service and reprogram my ship.  So far the  planet counter has registered over 62,495+ visitors to this moon station, over the years.  All of us are behind our protective shields, wondering, healing, working, thinking, and do what we do including where do we go from here.....I would think....I really don't know.
I spend a lot of time pluged into my ships Thearpy Mode for survival.  Relearning all the things I need to..... on this long journey and testing my systems so I can stay alive in the this atmosphere. I then log and transmit information into the communication atmosphere systems.
Most of the MEAL currency I found used is called Interplanatery Advertisment.  Some planets allow many differerent currency exchanges and some you have to use their currency and some none.   That is ok IF....if you can...Maslow heirachy of needs are in effect.
Back Down the Hallway From Here

I am remined of the plan to have the Space Elevator Done in 15 Earth Years 02:
TODAY TODAYNOTE: SHAPE CHANGERS HERE .....121,161-GO TO OTHER SIDE OF THE SHIP
VAULT<==>8774020108<===>11146776101=01010869909

MONORAIL AND R2 _____________ Said: Enjoy Your Stay. CTC REFERENCE RESEARCH, Reading RoomCC:MJF:LHX2002X:DS This electronic message and all contents contain information from Contrariwise Training Center, Wise Training Project, Milford, Delaware --------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy your day

Still havnt found the right gift for mom?! Check out https://t.co/d6nBHUrfuV for all the wonderful options we have ! pic.twitter.c...